- It took a million years to find the perfect domain name for your creative biz, but you finally found one that fits your business perfectly! And you just purchased a hosting package to set up your self-hosted WordPress website. So now you're ready to go!
- But wait a minute. How do you get WordPress to do what you want it to do? If you keep pushing this button will it make everything magically work? How do you know which theme to choose or which plugins you need to create your website?
- AHHH! Who knew it would be so overwhelming creating a website just to sell your embroidered hoop art?
Listen, I know that it can be challenging to get the tools to work for you when you've never used them before.
But it doesn't need to be hard to set up your site. With a little coaching, you can get to work on your website and feel at ease without all the tech headaches that are keeping you from making the website you've been dreaming about.
You can Finally Get Your Website Done so you can put your creative passion out into the world for people to buy and cherish. Here are a few options where we can work together to do just that:
Website Wiz - Power Hour
- You'll fill out a form and answer a few questions prior to our meeting so I can understand a bit more about your biz.
- Then we'll schedule a 60 minute chat to walk through your website strategy for the next month, quarter, or year - your choice.
- You'll receive feedback on your current website & action steps of what to change or implement moving forward.
- For two weeks after our session, you can email me with questions about anything we discussed during our strategy session.
Website Wiz - Kickstart
- 3 calls with me (60 minutes each)
- Learn how to use specific plugins on your WordPress website (Plus receive 3 plugins that I use regularly on clients websites to make them easy to build.)
- Genesis Framework + access to my favorite theme
- Access to my courses (WordPress Made Easy, Make Pretty Opt-in Forms with Popup Ally, and Beaver Builder workshop)
- Ask me for design feedback
- Assistance through email and quick videos if/when you need extra help during the consultations
- Learn how to use specific strategies to achieve your website goals
"Amanda is creative and easy to work with. She took my suggestions and ran with it. The design was exactly what I wanted. No matter your skill level, she can help with your design needs. "
-Talya Tate Boerner, talyatateboerner.com