Many of you have asked which apps I use to edit photos I’ve taken with my mobile phone. I personally have an iPhone 6 but these apps may also be available for Android. In the video below, I share which apps I use and go in depth about my two favorites.
More about the apps mentioned in the video:
1) Afterlight– This app is available for your iPhone or iPad and only costs $0.99.
2) Photogene– Also available for iPhone, iPad, as well as the iPod touch. It only costs $2.99 and is well worth the investment.
3) PS Photo Express– This is a completely FREE app put out by Adobe! This one is available from the iTunes store, as well as from the Google Play store.
4) Camera+ – This app not only allows you to edit the photos you’ve already taken, but it’s got some great camera functions (like a macro mode) that are not available when you just go into your regular camera. It costs $2.99.
5) VSCO– Also FREE and this app has some really great presets, along with some exposure controls that help make taking photos easier with your phone. This one is also available from the iTunes store, as well as from the Google Play store.
What’s your favorite photo editing app? Let us know in the comments below.
And as always, if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments.
Renia Carsillo says
Love these Amanda! I already had Camera+ and love it, but I just downloaded all the others. Thanks for the tips.
Yay! I’m glad that this was helpful for you, Renia. Let me know how you get on.
VSCO app is the bomb!!! I use it exclusively, & it does wonders to my photos!
Awesome! :) And your photos are going great, Trish!